E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Clicking noise when driving? Video with sound clip

07-31-2018, 01:48 PM   #1
nissubaru
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 335i MSport + 1990 300ZX TT

Clicking noise when driving? Video with sound clip

I'm stumped on this one. I did what I could to look around the wheel wells to ensure nothing was stuck between the body of the car and the tires but I didn't find anything. I'm also not dragging anything under the car, I got down on my hands and looked. My car is lowered and fairly stanced but I never had a problem until recently. The noise seems to be coming from the passengers side.

The noise does seem to be related to the speed at which I'm travelling. It clicks faster as I accelerate and it slows down as I'm coming to a stop. I also pushed the brake rotor shield back a bit all around in case there was a pebble stuck back there but nothing changed.

Any guesses as to what the noise might be? Thanks
Appreciate 0