E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > question: zsp vs msport package

03-15-2006, 06:04 PM   #1
icecoldbmw
Registered
Rep
Drives: 330i

question: zsp vs msport package

ive tried searching the exact differences, but couldnt find an exact answer, but maybe someone can tell me the exact differences between the sports package and the msport package, in pictures that i have seen, ive only noticed the differences in steering wheel, door sills, rims and ground effects. what about the suspension and seats? if there is a suspension differences, am i really missing out if i have the regular sports package? and is there a differences when my steptronic is in DS mode? thanks if someone can answer me. ( im thinking about gettin the steering wheel, is it worth it?)
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2006, 06:06 PM   #2
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

i think you pretty much got it. i'm assuming the suspension is the same between both packages. i don't think there's any differences in the tranny and software.
      03-15-2006, 06:11 PM   #3
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep
Drives: BMW i8; Toy 4runner TRD pro

You are trying to compare apples and, dare I say it, Shim's obsession. M-pack is a Euro package. ZSP is a USA package. They start from different base models. M-pack could be offered separately or on top of ZSP, or as some conglomerate under a different name, like ZHP in NA.
Appreciate 0