BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > Canada Current M Owner Discount

05-22-2018, 09:46 AM   #1
dc5s
Private
Rep
Drives: m3

Canada Current M Owner Discount

A friend of mine who bought a new m3 a few years ago received an email from BMW canada (noreply@bmwevents.ca) saying the following:

Quote:
Exclusity Awaits.

Thank you for registering.

Hi [name redacted],

We are thrilled to have you as an esteemed member of the BMW M community. By receiving this email, you are automatically enrolled to receive a limited time purchase incentive of up to $5,000* on select BMW M vehicles. Your preferred BMW authorized Retailer will be in touch with you to confirm further details.

If you chose to purchase a BMW M, you will be eligible to receive the following limited time offer purchase incentive:

$1000 OFF A NEW BMW M2 MODEL.

$1500 OFF A NEW BMW M3 and M4 MODEL (excluding M4GTS).

$2000 OFF A NEW BMW X5 M and X6 M MODEL.

$5000 OFF A NEW BMW M6 MODEL.

Purchase incentive can be combined with other lease and finance incentive offers from a participating authorized BMW Retailer in Canada. To redeem your purchase incentive, please present this email to your BMW Retailer. Your Sales Consultant will need it to complete your order for processing.

TO BE COMPLETED BY YOUR SALES CONSULTANT.

Sale Date:
Customer Name:
Sales Consultant Name:
Model:
VIN:
Sales Manager Signature:

Once this form has been completed, please email incentives@bmw.ca for Retailer reimbursement.

*This offer is intended for the named recipient only. Eligibility is non-transferable beyond the household level (proof may be required). Offer is valid to registered “BMW M Community” program, proof of registration email is required for purchase incentive redemption. Offer is available from December 27, 2017 until May 31, 2018 on the cash purchase or lease/finance through BMW Financial Services Canada, on approved credit, on select new BMW M class vehicle models from a participating authorized BMW Retailer in Canada. $1000 purchase incentive on New BMW M2 models. $1500 purchase incentive on New BMW M3 and M4 models (excluding M4GTS). $2000 purchase incentive on New BMW X5M and BMW X6M models. $5000 purchase incentive on New BMW M6 models. Purchase incentive can be combined with other lease and finance incentive offers from a participating authorized BMW Retailer in Canada. This offer is subject to verification of your participation in the program by an authorized BMW Retailer. Offer may not to be transferred or assigned and is not refundable or redeemable for cash. No mechanical or facsimile copies will be accepted. Offer limited to one per customer per eligible vehicle. Additional options, province-specific fees, taxes, and charges are extra. ©2018 BMW Canada Inc. “BMW”, the BMW logo, BMW model designations and all other BMW related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and/or trademarks of BMW AG, used under license.
He told me that he registered his car on the BMW M Drivers Community.

I also bought a new m3 and registered my car, but didn't receive a similar email.

I called the BMW Canada customer service number ( 1-800-567-2691) and they categorically deny any knowledge about this incentive and all 4 people I spoke to were unable to give me any information about it or make any effort to look into it.

Has anyone received this email, or have a different customer service number to call?

As an aside, when I try to log in to my account at the M Drivers Community page (https://community.bmw-m.com/en/web/m-community/welcome), I receive "Unexpected error. Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later." I've changed my password and receive the same error.

Last edited by dc5s; 05-22-2018 at 09:55 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2018, 11:14 AM   #2
heavyD^2
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: X3M Competition

Not a bad thing if you can add it to the standard delivery credit BMW is offering right now on M Cars. Its unclear if its available to the M2C but should be hard for someone to investigate.

Last edited by heavyD^2; 05-22-2018 at 11:21 AM..
Appreciate 0