BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions Price Rise and CO2 Re-rated!

02-28-2018, 01:10 PM   #1
Signpost
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G30 520d SE Saloon

Price Rise and CO2 Re-rated!

Just looked at the official BMW website for latest prices and surprised to see that CO2 figures have been re-rated.

My June 2017, G30, 520d Saloon appears to have gone up from 108 to 119. Obviously, fuel consumption figures will change as well.

Could not find an explanation. No reply yet to email enquiry BMW Customer, Services.

This does not appear to be the increase due on the 1st of April 2018 when all but the latest diesels will go up one group, for first year tax purposes.

New figures not yet on the Vehicle Certification Agency Site.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 03:49 PM   #2
HighlandPete
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW F11 535i Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signpost View Post
Just looked at the official BMW website for latest prices and surprised to see that CO2 figures have been re-rated.

My June 2017, G30, 520d Saloon appears to have gone up from 108 to 119. Obviously, fuel consumption figures will change as well.

Could not find an explanation. No reply yet to email enquiry BMW Customer, Services.

This does not appear to be the increase due on the 1st of April 2018 when all but the latest diesels will go up one group, for first year tax purposes.

New figures not yet on the Vehicle Certification Agency Site.
Is this simply the beginning of the new WLTP test regime figures being rolled out? Will apply to all new cars by September.
Appreciate 0