THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums CANADA European Delivery - Canadian timeframe

02-25-2018, 05:03 PM   #1
mike519
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

European Delivery - Canadian timeframe

Hi folks,

I know there is a forum for ED and I am going to cross post there (sorry) but thought I might have better luck in the Canadian Forum since it is more relevant for us Canucks.

For those that have done ED through a Canadian dealership (especially in the GTA...for me, Kitchener/Waterloo), how long after dropping the car off in Germany has it taken for your car to make it to the dealer here?

BMW.ca says 6-8 weeks, however, someone from Pfaff told me at the autoshow yesterday that he thinks his service manager received his in a little over 2 weeks.

I ask because I had been planning to buy a beater to tie me over waiting for delivery if it was going to take upwards of 8 weeks. If its only going to be 2-3, we will try to get by sharing my wife's car in the meantime and save the hassle.

Thanks
Appreciate 0