E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Fixed! E92 LCI sport plus - rear parking sensor (PDC) fell into in bumper

02-25-2018, 02:45 PM   #1
viper8878
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335d

Unhappy Fixed! E92 LCI sport plus - rear parking sensor (PDC) fell into in bumper

I did a quick search but it came back with a load of other topics so apologies if it's been covered before...

Long story short one of my rear parking sensors (PDC) has popped out of place and fallen into the rear bumper. Not only does the sensor now constantly beep and shows red for that section, theres a huge ugly hole

Wondering if its easy to fix and how to pop it back into place (if the clip hasnt broken...)

I have an e92 lci 335d sport plus (not sure if the rear diffuser makes a difference or not if i have to remove the bumper...)

Thanks in advance

*edit* fixed it now - managed to go under and quite easy to see under and around the diffuser to the rear bumper. Phew.

Last edited by viper8878; 02-25-2018 at 05:25 PM..
Appreciate 0