E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > App for logging / measurements

02-16-2018, 06:45 PM   #1
sbains84
Rep
Drives: 320i

App for logging / measurements

Hi all,

Just wanted share an app I came across other day called Deep OBD for BMW and VAG. It uses the same ECU files as edibas to interrogate the ECU so lots of logging options. Its also open source which is cool!

One drawback is you need to know the ECU Job / Result names and what data they correspond to! and makes it a little harder to use. I was able to convert the ecu file used by edibas so that you can view all the available jobs and results. I have attached them to this post. Each result has a comment which although in German can help point you in the right direction.

I have started collecting some of the main ones (lambda, temps, adaptations) into a spreadsheet below. If anyone knows or finds any others please post them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Hopefully be of use to some
Attached Files
File Type: txt msd80_part1.txt (414.1 KB, 3383 views)
File Type: txt msd80_part2.txt (358.3 KB, 1366 views)

Last edited by sbains84; 02-16-2018 at 07:02 PM..
Appreciate 0