E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS: OSS Style headlights for E90 LCI

01-26-2018, 10:38 AM   #1
Awesomeheimer
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive m sport 6mt

FS: OSS Style headlights for E90 LCI

Some idiot plowed into the back of my car when it was parked...managed to total both mine and his. Anyway, my car is a 2009 328i that I had the halogens modified by Lightwerkz to xenons with Orion V4 opaque angel eyes. I had him paint the eyebrow(???) and area around the corner lamp silver. I also put Weisslicht LED corner lights in as well. The lights are awesome - the beam cutoff is perfect. 2 weeks ago one of the headlights went out, unfortunately my car was hit before I had a chance to bring my car to Lightwerkz to have it fixed.

These are a very high quality conversion. Anyone familiar with Lightwerkz can attest to the quality of their work. The Angel Eyes are extremely bright - maybe brighter than OEM. These are for an E90 LCI that currently has halogens only. They'll be an easy install, afterwards you'll need to do some coding for the errors.

The lights were done in May 2016 and come with a 3 year warranty (from that date) that will be honored for whoever buys these. If interested, I will need you to bring your halogen lights to the body shop where my car is (Red Bank, NJ). We'll swap them out there and you can bring them to Lightwerkz where Caesar will probably charge about $100 to install them on your car. He will also repair the light that's out. Also, I need this done ASAP, within the next week. These cost me over $2200.

Price $1500 OBO

Text me: 973-885-7172
Attached Images

Last edited by Awesomeheimer; 01-29-2018 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: left something out
Appreciate 0