01-23-2018, 09:21 AM   #1
E6 RDM
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW, Peugeot, Audi

Hi All

Hi All

Swapping my F10 BMW 520D for an F10 M5 in April - really looking forward to it....Apparently i'll notice a difference in the performance?

I'm not sure of the colours however, currently thinking black or blue...Is there any colours that are really popular, others not so?

Cheers
Rob
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2018, 11:42 AM   #2
msq123
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by E6 RDM View Post
Hi All

Swapping my F10 BMW 520D for an F10 M5 in April - really looking forward to it....Apparently i'll notice a difference in the performance?

I'm not sure of the colours however, currently thinking black or blue...Is there any colours that are really popular, others not so?

Cheers
Rob
I bought my M5 just last month in MC Blue. To me this is the best colour in F10 M5 others might disagree.

I think it all comes down to your preference, for instance, if you want something really understated then grey or black are good options and if you looking to add many carbon parts then white is a great colour.

I also liked Sakhir orange when I was looking at my options and although I love that colour but I was not sure if I would still like it a year later.

In terms of availability around London I found many blues and blacks.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2018, 12:56 PM   #3
E6 RDM
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW, Peugeot, Audi

Quote:
Originally Posted by msq123 View Post
I bought my M5 just last month in MC Blue. To me this is the best colour in F10 M5 others might disagree.

I think it all comes down to your preference, for instance, if you want something really understated then grey or black are good options and if you looking to add many carbon parts then white is a great colour.

I also liked Sakhir orange when I was looking at my options and although I love that colour but I was not sure if I would still like it a year later.

In terms of availability around London I found many blues and blacks.
I've seen a few blue and black ones too....I would be happy to travel anywhere in the Uk for the right car. I think all colours looks great tbh. I prefer the understated look too, ideally 19's, with no rear blacked out glass.....
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2018, 02:31 PM   #4
mrturbo
Rep
Drives: Prev:F10MCP SMB Soon: G05 40i

Mine is SanMarino Blue, special order

if I had to choose between the standard M5 colours, I'd definitely give the following a shout:
Singapore Grey
Silverstone blue
Moonstone Pearl
Appreciate 0