F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > Despicable Person
proTUNING Freaks

01-03-2018, 03:10 PM   #1
JustChris
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Manchester Arena attack: 'Hero' admits theft from victims!!

Remember this chap, originally cited as a hero for helping victims. He was actually stealing from victims strewn on the floor. Disgusting, brig back hanging!!

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-42540738
      01-03-2018, 03:15 PM   #2
SteveChester
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
If you go on the BBC breaking news twitter account you will find people DEFENDING him on the tweet they put out!!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 03:15 PM   #3
SteveChester
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
And on that tweet you will see my response where I do the opposite
Appreciate 2
JustChris17487.50
      01-03-2018, 03:18 PM   #4
JustChris
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveChester View Post
If you go on the BBC breaking news twitter account you will find people DEFENDING him on the tweet they put out!!!!
I'm not a Twitter kind of guy, what are they defending him for, is the CCTV footage wrong or .... wait it's not his fault he has to steal...its societies fault ie mine!

Surely even in your deepest moments as a human you recognise some poor kids and parents have just been ripped apart by a bomb and try to help...rather than steal from them
      01-03-2018, 03:20 PM   #5
SteveChester
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
Seriously have a look at their tweet - it is beyond belief. He was the one robbed because society made him homeless is the general theme for his defence.....
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 03:36 PM   #6
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d

All those people at the time saying ‘see you shouldn’t stereotype homeless people’, well just goes to show you should stereotype them as most are homeless for a good reason, because they’re useless wastes of space!
Appreciate 3
      01-03-2018, 03:51 PM   #7
Edinburra
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Audi A5

Prior to a public execution he should have have his testicles crushed. That is unless there is a more severe way?
Appreciate 3
MojoRider103.50
JustChris17487.50
simon.922.00
      01-03-2018, 05:17 PM   #8
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: xxxx

As they said on the news hero to zero in one go.

It seems to be so bloody common these days, where victims of muggings, victims that have been stabbed, in an accident etc all have some oxygen thieving scum rob them as well.

There is zero defence for someone that does something as despicable as robbing people in distress, injured, dead etc.
Appreciate 2
JustChris17487.50
      01-03-2018, 05:22 PM   #9
SteveChester
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
Exactly Brigand just read some of the replies to the tweet it is mind boggling!
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 06:02 PM   #10
R0B
Colonel
Rep
Drives: a car

Thing is, it's very fashionable to be a lefty loony these days. You get more Twitter followers and it gives you a point of difference in an otherwise shallow existence.

45% of them don't believe their own shite such as "It's someone else's fault he robbed dying people." But they say it to fit it.

45% of people just go with the flow because they NEED the welfare state to continue, as otherwise they'll have to give up their two bed apartment in Islington, that they pay £400 a month for by blaming "greedy landlords" while they spend £13 per Hendricks and slimline most nights of the week.

10% are the ones with their hair dyed purple who actually believe what they say.

And of course, if you believe that the man who admitted stealing from dying people stole from dying people, you're a racist / homophobe / meat eater / Tory / whatever-else-a-phobe that gets you more followers on Twitter.

Coincidentally these are the people who have the least sex. And earn fuck all.
Appreciate 2
JustChris17487.50
      01-03-2018, 06:13 PM   #11
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0bbo View Post
Thing is, it's very fashionable to be a lefty loony these days. You get more Twitter followers and it gives you a point of difference in an otherwise shallow existence.

45% of them don't believe their own shite such as "It's someone else's fault he robbed dying people." But they say it to fit it.

45% of people just go with the flow because they NEED the welfare state to continue, as otherwise they'll have to give up their two bed apartment in Islington, that they pay £400 a month for by blaming "greedy landlords" while they spend £13 per Hendricks and slimline most nights of the week.

10% are the ones with their hair dyed purple who actually believe what they say.

And of course, if you believe that the man who admitted stealing from dying people stole from dying people, you're a racist / homophobe / meat eater / Tory / whatever-else-a-phobe that gets you more followers on Twitter.

There does seem to be a lot of lefties about these days that are just looking for a witch hunt or to take someone’s words out of context so they can shoot them down. Nutters.
Appreciate 2
JustChris17487.50
      01-03-2018, 06:42 PM   #12
Kal101
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335xd Msport +

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by teaston View Post
All those people at the time saying ‘see you shouldn’t stereotype homeless people’, well just goes to show you should stereotype them as most are homeless for a food reason, because they’re useless wastes of space!
Have to disagree on this one

It’s easy to stereotype without knowing the story - something I must say I’ve been guilty of.

Used to have several homeless outside of a place where I used to work and thought of them as vermin until I spoke to one of the local beat bobbies who told me their stories

One guy an ex university professor - wife died and fell apart.

Another ex airline pilot - wife murdered hit the bottle and never came out.

Couple of younger ones - escaping abuse at home Let down by the system.

Then there’s a fair no of ex forces

Of course there are bad in all walks of society - just like this chap - an opportunistic scum bag who abused the situation to benefit himself. You will of course get the do Gooders who will try to put the blame on society. A common trend in this era of lack of personal responsibility and accountability.
      01-04-2018, 12:06 AM   #13
hudson012003
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 340i Msport Tanzanite blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0bbo View Post

Hit the nail on the head mate....
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 02:21 AM   #14
mcoops
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Short term lease

The guy is a scumbag, end of. Anyone saying it typifies homeless people is just confirming their own uninformed bullshit prejudices.

Appreciate 3
JustChris17487.50
Edinburra546.50
      01-04-2018, 02:42 AM   #15
Broncho
Banned
England
Rep
Drives: Chav white Mercedes

I know people who were there and had to step over pieces of people and walk past people dying, some of these people are children and are struggling badly, they may well never get over it.

Shows this blokes true colours that this horrific situation was a golden opportunity for him.
Appreciate 2
JustChris17487.50
Edinburra546.50
      01-04-2018, 04:42 AM   #16
Twenty2Three
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i M Sport

At that moment it happened he had a choice...
Be a human, tend and comfort the dying.
Or make a quick buck...
He chose the latter.
Apparently without remorse he used a card from one of the victims to buy fast food!
Society is full of people like this, you can not defend them
Appreciate 1
JustChris17487.50
      01-04-2018, 06:10 AM   #17
TouringPleb
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: SRB 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal027 View Post
Quote:
All those people at the time saying ‘see you shouldn’t stereotype homeless people’, well just goes to show you should stereotype them as most are homeless for a food reason, because they’re useless wastes of space!

It’s easy to stereotype without knowing the story - something I must say I’ve been guilty of.

Used to have several homeless outside of a place where I used to work and thought of them as vermin until I spoke to one of the local beat bobbies who told me their stories

Of course there are bad in all walks of society - just like this chap - an opportunistic scum bag who abused the situation to benefit himself. You will of course get the do Gooders who will try to put the blame on society. A common trend in this era of lack of personal responsibility and accountability.
Well said.

I knew a homeless guy on my patch. Used to give him a bottle of water and a sandwich when I saw him.

Got talking to him one day. He was an ex-marine who had been through hell in Afghan then came home to find his wife in bed with his brother. Turned to drink and then drugs to try and escape the flashbacks.

Also knew a young lad who when his Dad remarried, his new step-Mum kicked him out as she removed any sign of the fathers previous life.

And there's the professional beggar who can make enough money begging to get by and get his next hit.

Until you talk to someone and find out their story we shouldn't be so quick to judge.
Appreciate 3
      01-04-2018, 06:28 AM   #18
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoops View Post
The guy is a scumbag, end of. Anyone saying it typifies homeless people is just confirming their own uninformed bullshit prejudices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal027 View Post
Quote:

Yes of course some are just normal people who have fallen on extreme bad luck, or been through hell whilst serving their country. I definitely think all ex forces, especially frontline infantry, should be looked after for the rest of their lives.

But, for everyone 1 of them there is probably 10 homeless people that are just junky wasters.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 07:12 AM   #19
mcoops
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Yes of course some are just normal people who have fallen on extreme bad luck, or been through hell whilst serving their country. I definitely think all ex forces, especially frontline infantry, should be looked after for the rest of their lives.

But, for everyone 1 of them there is probably 10 homeless people that are just junky wasters.
Based on what evidence? Isn't this reaction more to do with our personal discomfort at the sight of homeless people? Oh no, look at that dirty person, offending my sight while out shopping. How dare they make me feel awkward by asking for money? It's an awful lot easier to decide most of them are undeserving dregs than have to decide what to do about a decent human being who has fallen on hard times.

I don't know how this has turned into a sideshow about the homeless. I think it's a distraction from the the fact that the guy in question has no soul.

Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 07:15 AM   #20
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Based on what evidence? Isn't this reaction more to do with our personal discomfort at the sight of homeless people? Oh no, look at that dirty person, offending my sight while out shopping. How dare they make me feel awkward by asking for money? It's an awful lot easier to decide most of them are undeserving dregs than have to decide what to do about a decent human being who has fallen on hard times.

I don't know how this has turned into a sideshow about the homeless. I think it's a distraction from the the fact that the guy in question has no soul.
And what evidence is your view based on? Afterall yours is the unconventional view here, so it is you that should be proving that these people are not as they appear.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 07:21 AM   #21
Broncho
Banned
England
Rep
Drives: Chav white Mercedes

Quote:
And what evidence is your view based on? Afterall yours is the unconventional view here, so it is you that should be proving that these people are not as they appear.
Let’s face facts though in terms of a sympathetic opinion the demographic on here was bound to be fairly far removed from the general consensus.

I would imagine.
Appreciate 3
teaston10994.50
mcoops1757.00
moonshine849.00
      01-04-2018, 07:29 AM   #22
mcoops
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Lol, I should prove that your made up statistic is incorrect? I'll pass. You can easily google for government reports on causes of homelessness. But it's probably not worth it. I've made the point previously that no one ever really changes their mind on here anyway.

Appreciate 0