BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum G30 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, European Delivery Track My BMW Website

11-10-2017, 12:08 PM   #1
nubova
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

Track My BMW Website

I understand the selected options build out on the BMW tracking page doesn't get updated for a while, but at what point does it get updated to reflect the build and specific options you selected? Have any of you tracked your BMW and know when the options sheet was updated to reflect the options you selected?
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2017, 12:54 PM   #2
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

Track my BMW today told me that my car was finished construction yesterday and is in category 02 - Production ends. But it doesn't show me anything about my options.

However, if you have your VIN (your CA or BMW Genius can give it to you) you can use one of the VIN lookup sites to confirm that your car is as you expected. I did and it appears to be so.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2017, 08:32 AM   #3
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

The website seems to be getting worse and worse. Lately it hasn't even been able to get me to the tracking page (I was briefly able to get there last night). And when it does it only seems to give basic info now.

Seems stupid to me. It means I will be bothering BMW Geniuses with regular phone calls for updates that I could have done online if the system only worked. Unless, of course, BMW is having transportation problems (as some has reported on forums) and doesn't want us to know.

In my case my car was finished last week. I just want to know when it got/gets to the port and when it gets on a ship. Once it does I will relax as it will be a lengthy journey through the Panama Canal and on to Oxnard.
Appreciate 0