E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: Slightly used v 4.0 DiMisa Tips

05-18-2008, 07:44 AM   #1
thinbev
proud BMW 335 owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

FS: Slightly used v 4.0 DiMisa Tips

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I saw that dimisa intro'ed some of the new 3.5'' tips, so my slightly used v 4.0 dimisa tips are for sale for $90 for the set plus whatever ship costs i have to incur to send them off to you (prefer USA).

i can prob be negotiated into including box and ship at the $90 price if it is local, or close by and shipping isn't an arm and leg.

normal price is $200 for set, and forum guys pay $140. YOU CAN GET THESE for $90.

remember, new tips get exhaust dirty in about 1 hour, so don't fret about these being used. (for three weeks)

the tips are at dimisa's shop, he agreed to sell them for me, so email him at dimisa77@GMAIL.COM or PM him, Dimisa1977

all the info is on his website, www.dimisatips.com

thanks...

matt

Attached Images

Appreciate 0