E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > question about coding options

08-12-2017, 02:09 PM   #1
drbrochu
Registered
Rep
Drives: 128i

question about coding options

I have an E82 and E70. Both w/o comfort access. Was able to code to eject key but would have liked to add unlocking doors with that. Seems it is only for cars with comfort access. Tried it anyway and didn't seem to work, just curious if maybe I am missing something. Also on the E70 with a CHAMP, trying to code out disclaimer but in expert the CHAMP was not listed. Tried the HAMP figuring that was it but no luck, maybe I am missing something there too. Any helpful advised is much appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2017, 02:36 PM   #2
drbrochu
Registered
Rep
Drives: 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerGeeks View Post
In order for ER_KEYOUT_AUTOVR to work, you must have auto locking enabled when you begin driving.

Also, it won't automatically unlock when the engine is turned off if you lock it manually. You have to let it lock itself once a speed is reached. Then when you park & turn the engine off, it will unlock.
Ok, I do have the locks to auto lock when taking off. But testing in garage I was manually locking so that's that. Thanks!
Appreciate 0