F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Northwest Autowork (New independent BMW repair shop)
ARMA SPEED

07-07-2017, 03:16 PM   #1
PasionM
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Smile Northwest Autowork (New independent BMW repair shop)

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to the community with the grand opening of my BMW independent repair shop. I have been working at BMW Northwest the last 6 years and before that I was a master at Tacoma Nissan. I was the Team Lead over the CPO team and prior to that I was part of the diagnostic team. I am a bumper to bumper technician that can provide service to most parts of the BMW system. I have access to ISTA and all relevant material on the latest model BMW. I use both aftermarket and Factory parts depending on the situation and use fair labor rates as posted on alldata or mitchell. I also love doing aftermarket installs and working on modified vehicles.

If you have any other question feel free to reach out to me here on the forums or go to my website www.nwautoworkllc.com for further info.

I am located in Tacoma, WA.

NW Autowork
(Marlon Pasion)
(253) 256-1901 Text/call
3608 South 74th St., Unit 9
Tacoma, WA 98409
www.nwautoworkllc.com
Appreciate 0