BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

BPM

04-30-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
White08M3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 Coupe

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Question Roundel Overlays from Bimmian.com

Does anyone have any Pictures of The Vinyl Colored or carbon overlays for the bmw emblem? WWW.Bimmian.COM Sells a set for the entire car...but before i order anything i would like to see some good pics to make sure there is no seems or raised surfaces...if some1 has pics...post em pleaseeeee!

E92 ///M3/Alpine White/6MT/Tech/VRS Boot Lid/UUC SSK/H&R Sport Drop/Hamann lip/ Remus Race Exhaust...
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2008, 10:27 PM   #2
bmwprince4life
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: none

my mom got pink ones for her car and its like a sticker you cant tell from far away but if u feel it u can definetely feel its a sticker covering blue parts of emblem
      05-12-2008, 04:56 AM   #3
Acheron
I just wanna go fast mamma!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Shelby GT500/1985 318i

I ordered red cf ones, within a month they were completely worn off. I may have just had a bad set so the choice is yours, I replaced them with full CF replacements. Couldnt have been happier.

*The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.*
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #4
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

We've carried these for several years now and have not had any issues with them falling off. In fact, we installed them on our own project car used as a daily driver without any issues. You do have to clean and prep the surface well before applying and make sure not to get any finger oil on the bottom part where the adhesive is. They are rated at 8 year UV protection so they won't fade and are built to withstand everyday weather related use and abuse. You can wash right over them as well! Here are a few shots of the red version to give you an idea:

Appreciate 0