F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > 435i feels like it's struggling on air intake and makes weird noise when acceleratin?
GetBMWParts

05-09-2017, 08:43 PM   #1
Dalo1234
Rep
Drives: 435i

435i feels like it's struggling on air intake and makes weird noise when acceleratin?

Hi Guys,

First post, but to keep it short I was driving on the freeway today and speed up a little bit to pass some people then I slowed down (from 85 to 30, with traffic) and when I press the gas I heard a whining noise it sounded like the way you would pronounce this word: rhruuuueeeeerrrr but more whiney. Every time I hit the gas for about 10minutes it would make that noise and when I got home and popped the hood there is a ticking sound coming from the motor at idle. When I rev the throttle the intake makes gurgling and pop on release is this normal can someone upload a video of what their car sounds like at idle ? Also the serpentine belt looks to be lops or have a wobble could that be part of it ? Anyways any advice is appreciated.

Thanks 🙏
Appreciate 0