BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum G30 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, European Delivery Anyone planning to do M550i ED?

04-23-2017, 11:29 AM   #1
GarlicBun
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 ///M4 6MT

Anyone planning to do M550i ED?

Hi everyone,

My F82 lease is up next year March and I did ED on this, and it's the best experience I ever had in my life. Therefore, ED part 2 probably next year around the same time and with M550i this time. Since M550i is not as hot as F82 M4, do you guys think incentive wise I will have more room to negotiate? Since ED invoice dropped from 14% to 10%, and MSD is gone...just trying to figure out the payment...
Status Gruppe | Enlaes | Vosteiner | M-Performance | IND | AC Schnitzer | Autotechnik
2012 Mini Cooper S Hardtop Laser Blue/black - Ours
Appreciate 1
kriegs19.50
      04-23-2017, 01:06 PM   #2
kriegs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarlicBun View Post
Hi everyone,

My F82 lease is up next year March and I did ED on this, and it's the best experience I ever had in my life. Therefore, ED part 2 probably next year around the same time and with M550i this time. Since M550i is not as hot as F82 M4, do you guys think incentive wise I will have more room to negotiate? Since ED invoice dropped from 14% to 10%, and MSD is gone...just trying to figure out the payment...
Quote:
Hi everyone,

My F80 is coming off lease in August and I am doing European delivery on M550i in early July and was able to lock in MSD but with the extra 30bps on Money factor for euro and the lower than usual residuals, the lease is more expensive than I would like. my problem is I need 15k/Year. 10 percent off is the best you can do on ED unless there are some other incentives from BMW. I would wait if you can
      04-23-2017, 02:17 PM   #3
GarlicBun
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegs View Post
Quote:
Hi everyone,

Quote:
Hi everyone,

My F80 is coming off lease in August and I am doing European delivery on M550i in early July and was able to lock in MSD but with the extra 30bps on Money factor for euro and the lower than usual residuals, the lease is more expensive than I would like. my problem is I need 15k/Year. 10 percent off is the best you can do on ED unless there are some other incentives from BMW. I would wait if you can
I'm planning to until the year end, hopefully at the time RV will up a little bit. I only need 10k miles an year so if I see 62 will be good. How much standard MF for ED now, 0.00176?
Status Gruppe | Enlaes | Vosteiner | M-Performance | IND | AC Schnitzer | Autotechnik
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2017, 05:34 PM   #4
kriegs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi everyone,

Quote:
Hi everyone,

I'm planning to until the year end, hopefully at the time RV will up a little bit. I only need 10k miles an year so if I see 62 will be good. How much standard MF for ED now, 0.00176?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi everyone,

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Yes. .00176
      04-28-2017, 10:43 AM   #5
GarlicBun
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi everyone,

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi everyone,

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Yes. .00176
Thank you!!

Anyone else thinking about this?? Really no one looking into m550i?
Appreciate 0