Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Another Wheel Fittment Question

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

04-12-2017, 10:22 PM   #1
DOHCTa
Rep
Drives: E90 325M

Another Wheel Fittment Question

Afternoon Lads,

I have just bought the wife a '08 325 Motorsport. Lovely car, but is just a little too plain for my likings.

I have trawled through pages and pages of forum, done god knows how many google searches, which has helped, but most posts which seem to be from the states deal with the LCI setup where as mine is a non LCI.

So, back to my question. I want to buy a set of VMR703's. I am importing these to NZ, so I need to make sure fitment is 100% and this doesn't eventuate into an expensive mistake. I want to avoid spacers (in NZ they are illegal unless certified which costs around $1000) but want an aggressive fitment.

From what I have read, the non LCI safely runs a 9.5 et 35 in the rear, and an 8 et 35 front. Though I want to run a 10" rear and possibly a 9" front.

If I go 10" rear I was thinking about opting for the 19x10 et 25 which sounds like might just fit, based on this guys who's running 19x10 et 24 95's on his pre LCI.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=593421

This will be paired with a Falken FK452 275/30/19 which apparently is quite a narrow walled tire.

What would I run in the front offset wise for a 9" wheel? And what sized tire?

Has anyone run a 10" on a non LCI who could shead some light for me please?
Appreciate 0