BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

03-22-2017, 10:16 AM   #1
M2 CSL
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2 Lightweight

2 or 3 Rows

Do we know definitively if the G01 will have a 3 row option or not? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2017, 10:47 AM   #2
kozzi
Pygocentrus Piraya
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X3MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
I haven't heard or read anywhere where a 3rd row seat will be available in the G01. I am also not too familiar with the 3rd row seats in an X5 but when I have seen them, they seem too tight for adults which would make me assume they won't be available. A 3rd row seat in the G01 would also cause issues with the tuning of the air suspension and would delete any MSport, M Performance or M versions/upgrades. I'm guessing here.

2021 BMW X3MC
Donington Grey Metallic / Sakhir Orange & Black Extended Merino Leather / Aluminum Carbon Structure
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2017, 11:23 AM   #3
M2 CSL
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2 Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzi View Post
I haven't heard or read anywhere where a 3rd row seat will be available in the G01. I am also not too familiar with the 3rd row seats in an X5 but when I have seen them, they seem too tight for adults which would make me assume they won't be available. A 3rd row seat in the G01 would also cause issues with the tuning of the air suspension and would delete any MSport, M Performance or M versions/upgrades. I'm guessing here.
Thanks. I thought I read something a year or so ago that said with the increased interior space vs the previous gen they may try and squeeze a 3rd row in but I haven't seen anything since and I admittedly haven't followed it very closely. Doesn't seem like that will be the case though.
Appreciate 0