F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > For Sale F30 330D M Sport X Drive with Schnitzer Springs plus Adaptive
Extreme Powerhouse

03-09-2017, 08:30 AM   #1
Tunaz100
Rep
Drives: 330xd M SPORT+

For Sale F30 330D M Sport X Drive with Schnitzer Springs plus Adaptive

BMW 330D XDRIVE M SPORT
M Performance Body Kit
Sapphire Black with Coral Red Leather

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...rom=500&page=1

November 2014 (64 plate) so features the 2015 model spec. upgraded navigation and enhanced Bluetooth as standard bought new by me and highly specified, only circumstances and lack of use are forcing a very reluctant sale.
35,400 miles but is in daily use so will rise very slightly
Options Include:
• M Sport Plus package including:
- Harmon Kardon stereo,
- M Sport brakes with blue calipers,
- 19 inch diamond cut wheels,
- Privacy glass
• Genuine M Performance Body Kit fitted and colour coded by the dealer from new at a cost of nearly £3000. The kit includes genuine BMW M Performance front splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser and rear spoiler.

• Adaptive Xenon 'dancing' headlights with high beam assist (Visibility Pack)
• Rare Adaptive M Sport suspension & AC Schnitzer upgrade springs. google them on this forum they are absolutely fantastic and get rave reviews as there is no loss of ride comfort but they improve the handling considerably as all xdrive 3 series including the M Sport models have SE springs as standard and they are too soft for a performance car with the weight of a 3.0d up front. (The original springs will be supplied with the car and cost about £150 to re-fit if required but I can guarantee you won’t be fitting them) Warranty is not affected and dealers are fitting them.

• Business Navigation with optional Full Black Panel Display and full bluetooth phone and full music integration so the iphone plugs in via USB or Bluetooth and displays the album artwork on the screen. It is the later model navigation so BMW connect can be added for minimal cost should you wish to have that feature. I chose the suspension upgrades over the Professional Nav and have not regretted the decision as the business navigation is now high resolution and the screen is only slightly smaller.

• Heated Front Seats
• Lumbar support
• 5 yr service inclusive pack.

Condition

Tyres are great condition matching Goodyear Eagle F1 runflats still with 6mm tread on them, the service requirements in the idrive all show green and the car was serviced mid February with a major service so it won’t need to visit a garage for about another 20000 miles. Current mileage is 35400 nearly all motorway miles.
There is a small parking dent on the passenger door and some minor kerbing on the two front wheels which I've allowed for in my price or I can get the dent fixed and wheels re-diamond cut for you if I get the asking price.
The interior is as new the leather has been cleaned and conditioned regularly and we use my wife’s Merc ML as the family vehicle so it has not had a hard use.

Still 9 mths manufacturer warranty left on it.

Looking for £22495 but will consider reasonable offers.

All questions viewings and test drives welcome in Formby L37.
Nov. 14 F30 330D XDrive Black with coral, adaptive suspension, adaptive lights, M Sport+ pack, lumbar support (brilliant much better than Audi pity optional!), Colour Coded M sport kit, ACS Springs etc.

Last edited by Tunaz100; 03-09-2017 at 09:47 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2017, 10:12 AM   #2
CazuaLLUK
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i Black F30 M Sport

Garage List
Nice car man, good luck with your sale.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2017, 03:36 PM   #3
M40CCA
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xdrive LCI msport

@Swainy3
      03-09-2017, 03:52 PM   #4
Panchoa
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330d M Sport

Nice car. Would get rid of the first couple of pics where the car is dirty though!
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2017, 02:32 AM   #5
Tunaz100
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panchoa View Post
Nice car. Would get rid of the first couple of pics where the car is dirty though!
Thanks and yes going to get some better pics up this weekend one who came to view commented I hadn't done it justice with them!
Nov. 14 F30 330D XDrive Black with coral, adaptive suspension, adaptive lights, M Sport+ pack, lumbar support (brilliant much better than Audi pity optional!), Colour Coded M sport kit, ACS Springs etc.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2017, 01:44 PM   #6
Tunaz100
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunaz100 View Post
Thanks and yes going to get some better pics up this weekend one who came to view commented I hadn't done it justice with them!
New pics added!
Appreciate 0