E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Remus "Sport" exhaust N54+dp+secondary cat delete

02-13-2017, 09:21 AM   #1
arhoads335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i grand coupe xdrive

Garage List
2008 BMW 128I  [0.00]
Remus "Sport" exhaust N54+dp+secondary cat delete

Hey, guys so I'm relatively new to the n54 engine I come from the Audi V8 world. I wanted to know your guys/girls opinion on the Remus 'Sport" exhaust, the thing is I have vrsf catless downpipes and no secondary cats. I am looking for an exhaust that will deepen the tone but honestly, I'm over the super loud exhaust and drone. This is why I feel the sport would be better than the race for me especially because there are no cats in my e92 anymore plus I have the exhaust rattle (it's not the wastegates). I have searched all over and can find no videos for this combination and if there was a video it expired. I have heard plenty of videos for the race version with catless DP's and it does sound nice but I think it is just a little too aggressive for me personally plus I live in a town and neighborhood (the cops are evil here)
Also, I have JB4 MHD backend, dci, vrsf 7-inch intercooler, cowl delete if that plays into the equation.
Thanks in advance and if you feel I should go a different route due tell!
Appreciate 0