E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Part out: totaled n55 335i xdrive (local only)

02-01-2017, 09:38 PM   #1
sshah261
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i xDrive

Part out: totaled n55 335i xdrive (local only)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys so here's the situation:

I have a 335i xdrive that got totaled and that has some parts that I don't want to go to waste because they won't let me take them off unless I replace them with the stock part. The car is in Elgin, IL and anyone interested would be getting some sick parts for a steal.

So the car has:

Corsa full DP back exhaust $600
KW V1 could (9 months old) $600
F30 Perfomance brake kit (calipers and rotors - 3000 Miles) $800
Charge Pipe $150

All obo. If no one takes these parts they go with the car to god knows where . So up to you. I'd hate to see these parts go. I can meet you at the location if you Want to take whatever part it is you want (of the three above) and replace the stock part. I'm just trying to retain some of my money back as well as trying to give an enthusiast a hell of a price on some sick parts.

It would be easier to get a hold of me by texting or calling me: 8472085943

Appreciate 0