F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > Horizon LEDs appear to be scamming me - anyone dealt with them?
Studio RSR

12-23-2016, 03:12 PM   #1
fortythirtyfive
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435i MS

Horizon LEDs appear to be scamming me - anyone dealt with them?

Does anybody have any direct contact details for Horizon LEDs?

I have been double charged on two separate orders now, and they've taken the money even though their one and only email response to me said they wouldn't.

So I placed an order rushing because they weren't able to help me choose the right products. So after pestering their email address they managed to ship my order the same day.. eventually the next day the order arrives, full of selection boxes and Christmas chocolate mini eggs (a nice touch I suppose).

Unfortunately so far I know that one set of LEDs don't fit, the front L&R indicators. So I chased and chased them asking if I could drop in by person and exchange them for the correct ones/or buy them and get a refund for the others. As expected, I was ignored.

So I've checked their registered address and surprise surprise it doesn't exist. Even more worryingly it's the same address that the previous owners used to use. Their phone number for whatsapp doesn't work, and when I tried to call them via the app it just rings out.

At this point I thought screw it I'll order the correct ones and chase the refund after. Because of this I paid an extra £13 for Saturday delivery as DPD are offering Christmas Eve delivery, but again.. nah. They didn't post it and they're still ignoring me.

Then I go to double check my bank statement and for the second time, they've double charged me. The first time this happened they promised it was a glitch within their merchant system and it would only stay pending for a few days before dissapearing.

So if anybody has contact details for them (apart from info@ & forum@horizonleds) please forward it to me. I'm now £325 down in total and I just want to resolve it.
      12-23-2016, 05:45 PM   #2
cngo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

From my experience, they're awfully inconsistent with responding. I was able to reach them using WhatsApp, but the person I was speaking with at the time was unhelpful. I've had the most luck contacting them through Facebook. I spoke to Joe, who initially responded to all my messages within a reasonable timeframe and was very helpful, but eventually my messages were ignored. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2016, 05:27 AM   #3
Bugra
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

I was about to get couple stuff from them. Will subscribe to this topic to see if they will resolve your issue.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2016, 10:31 AM   #4
fortythirtyfive
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435i MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugra View Post
I was about to get couple stuff from them. Will subscribe to this topic to see if they will resolve your issue.
So yesterday two of my orders turned up.

I'm still waiting on the T15 reverse LED's and the rear indicators (which I don't actually need really now but ah well) Joe was very sure in his email that these had always been listed as out of stock but still possible to buy so that you could get the holiday discount. He didn't reply back to me though when I proved that wrong with an earlier cached page.

I would just say it's a poorly ran business and that not all stock referrals are updated when they need to be. The same applied to delivery, he claimed there was a holiday 10am cut off, yet with another cached page it showed no mention.

I'm waiting on a refund for a total of x4 bulbs that I have sent back.. I'm being lead to believe that I shouldn't have high hopes in seeing my money again but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Personally if there's someone more local to you then I'd probably say use them. If Horizon are your only option for specific stock then just keep them on their feet and you'll eventually see your order through.

FYI, they don't actually handle the stock. Horizon is just an online store that sends the orders through to a merchant outside of Heathrow near London, they then ship it out.
Bugra8.50