E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Tunerstock M-tech style bumper question

12-19-2016, 12:23 PM   #1
ItzPersonAl
Rep
Drives: 2011 335I

Tunerstock M-tech style bumper question

Good morning all. I drive a 2011 e90. I purchased the replacement bumper from Tunerstock based on the photos on their website of the LCI model, it showed it having headlight washer slots. The one that arrived does not have slots for it. If my car has the headlight washers and an oil cooler, will this bumper fit? I have disabled the headlight washers through coding since they are more of a hinderance than anything. Will I need to modify anything? Thanks for the help. I've emailed the CS person but haven't received an answer.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2016, 02:10 PM   #2
buly34
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e90 335xi 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzPersonAl View Post
Good morning all. I drive a 2011 e90. I purchased the replacement bumper from Tunerstock based on the photos on their website of the LCI model, it showed it having headlight washer slots. The one that arrived does not have slots for it. If my car has the headlight washers and an oil cooler, will this bumper fit? I have disabled the headlight washers through coding since they are more of a hinderance than anything. Will I need to modify anything? Thanks for the help. I've emailed the CS person but haven't received an answer.
I don't see the oil cooler being an issue, its the same bumper whether you have it or not. As far as the headlight washers go, just drill out 2 holes and it should work fine.