THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications Fog light wiring on M235i

12-10-2016, 12:09 PM   #1
Tony88
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235ix

Fog light wiring on M235i

Hey guys so I'm looking to install some after market LED fog lights in my M235 and I'm wondering if the wiring that would usually go to a stock 228 fog lights exists in a 235's harness. Or if there's a plug that only needs a pig tail installed or something?

I would like to be able to wire into the stock harness and activate the factory fog light button. I did the coding and everything to activate the rear fog option so this should be similar.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2016, 01:18 PM   #2
Gabrola
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 340i

You will most likely lack the stock wires that go to the fog lights so you will need to run new wires. The rear fogs are different since it's just a bulb in the taillight that was unused. But the 235i was never offered with fogs so it will probably never have any stock wiring for it.
Appreciate 0