E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > E92 PreLci Foglights keep shorting out, anyone have a diagram?

12-05-2016, 11:48 AM   #1
BeastMode335i
Maximus Decimus Meridius
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

E92 PreLci Foglights keep shorting out, anyone have a diagram?

Ok so I've been chasing this gremlin for a while now and I'm ready to figure it out..

My fogs would only ever last a month or two before one would go out, then eventually the other would follow suit.. I then installed an m3 rep with projector fogs and thought maybe upgrading the fog bulbs would help as well, no dice.. I bought a set of LED's but they aren't like traditional H3 bulbs as they have a socket style housing on the bottom of the bulb, and not the regular chrome colored one that serves as a ground point for the metal retaining clip that connects to the ground wire, so I couldn't use those either..

Anywho, if someone can link me to a diagram that shows how the fogs are wired to the chassis I'd appreciate it..

Thanks in advance..!
Appreciate 0