XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

04-06-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
Palbay
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW X3

Vermilion Red X6 xDrive 35i w/ Sport Package-Interior

Here are the interior pic's.I'm not going to write a book,everyone will ultimately need to make up their own mind about the interior.It is very similar to the 2nd Gen X5,just cozier.You do get the sensation you are in a smaller vehicle,albeit,higher off the ground.I'm about 5'10'' tall and 180 or so pounds.I had plenty of "elbow room".I had plenty of leg room in the back seat.The pic's of my knee's are w/ the drivers seat set as if I would drive the car.The backseat is cozier than my minds eye was leading me to believe.Not cramped,but just cozy.I had no headroom problems and I believe I could take a fairly long trip in the backseat w/ no major problems.Both back and front seats are very comfortable.Entering and exiting the backseat is awkward.As you can see from the open rear door pic's the X6 rear doors just don't swing open very far.The area at the floorpan and at the bottom of the rear door is just not very wide.You kidda got to be mindful of where your two feet are as you enter and exit.Not a big deal to me,but might be for some people. The little plastic change/cell phone holder next to rear seat is pretty nifty IMO.That's the big items w/o being to long.The next post will be the rear view visibility.Thanks.PalBay
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 12:30 AM   #2
samuraichkn
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 black sapphire

where are the front seat cup holders??? not a make or break, jw haha, nice pics and write up, thanks for those.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 03:26 AM   #3
branko
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 530d, X6 3.5d

Smile

I'am really amazed by the thickness of the rear door, it didn't notice it when I saw them over here in Europe..

At least they seem to be build like a tank

Nice pictures, as allways palbay !
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 07:48 AM   #4
garbagejunk
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2002 bmw 330xi

Palbay in the first and thrid picture there is this red circle/tag thing in the bottom of the center console. What is it? I keep seeing it in some pictures and thought it was something added in with photoshop but I guess no. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 08:45 AM   #5
Palbay
Captain
United_States
Rep

Cup Holders

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraichkn View Post
where are the front seat cup holders??? not a make or break, jw haha, nice pics and write up, thanks for those.
They are in the center console under those armrest.Thanks. PalBay
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 08:46 AM   #6
Palbay
Captain
United_States
Rep

Red Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbagejunk View Post
Palbay in the first and thrid picture there is this red circle/tag thing in the bottom of the center console. What is it? I keep seeing it in some pictures and thought it was something added in with photoshop but I guess no. Thanks
Sorry,I don't really know.I should have looked closer,just didn't.PalBay
Appreciate 0