E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Dubfest Car Show: 04-01-2008

Dubfest Car Show
Calendar: USA - California
Der 5er
Enlisted Member

For those of you who can not make it to Bimmerfest this something I found and wanted to share with the rest of the BMW community. This event will be on the same day as Bimmerfest which I will be attending... he he.
I will be going to Dubfest second tour in Sept when it is here in Irwindale Speedway.

The car show is cool, but I am planning to attend the show for the auto-x, plan bring my little e30 there in hopes of my first auto-x. Or maybe I will try to bring both cars.

Anyhow here is the info.

Dubfest is proud to announce our first 2 Show Tour for 2008. We are very excited to expand this event and offer it more than once a year at 2 magnificent automotive locations; Las Vegas Motor Speedway in May & Irwindale Speedway in September. We have a lot in store for 2008 with both events.

Although they both share similarities, they will be very different. Our new event Dubfest "All Out" which is slated for May 3rd in Las Vegas will be an all euro show with more of a party atmosphere taking place mid day - night (times & info T.B.A.). This event will cater and focus on strictly a car show, live entertainment, vendor row, raffles, and lots of eye candy will be invited.

Dubfest Car Show & Expo, slated for September of 2008 is the second and most anticipated event in the euro scene, especially in the VW/Audi community. Held once again at Irwindale Speedway - CA, this event will continue it's heritage car show that is focused more on the Volkswagen, Audi, & Porsche models. Although it is focused on these makes, our cross-over brand offers an opportunity for BMW & Mercedes owners a chance to join the fun. Included in this event is also the following:

* Autocross in the center of the track oval.

* A huge vendor row offering new products & day-of sales.

* An area catering to exotic automobiles - Lifestyle Zone.

* An area for children to play - Kids Zone.

* An area offering installs & live demonstrations - Tech Zone.

much more!
RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.