BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Pricing / Ordering / European Delivery / PCD > on the list in Kentucky

09-24-2016, 09:27 AM   #1
falconfixer
Rep
Drives: Toyota Tacoma

on the list in Kentucky

Called around and visited some dealerships and got my name on the list out in Louisville. 2 people ahead of me with one of them getting a November allocation so hoping early spring for me. Best part is no markup above MSRP and working with Jeff Bricker there. Super helpful and knowledgeable guy so highly recommend. BMW of Cincinnati isn't charging above MSRP but communication is subpar so quit dealing with them. Lexington BMW is charging $2500 over MSRP and not budging.

Figured I'd pass some info along of my dealings and help out anyone in the area.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2016, 02:09 AM   #2
Ian ///M
Captain
Rep
Drives: '17 AW M2 (DCT)

You're good to go, I contemplated passing up this mid November build for the next batch but I didn't feel like waiting anymore. Would rather just prep the car in late winter and enjoy all 2017
Appreciate 0