THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | 2016 Open House & Exotic Car Meet

09-07-2016, 09:34 AM   #1
Fabspeed Motorsport
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | 2016 Open House & Exotic Car Meet

Saturday October 1st | 11:00AM - 3:00PM

155 Commerce Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034

Click here to register!

Highlights include:

• Exotic Car Meet & Greet and Car Show – Bring out the family and meet fellow exotic car owners while vying for top honors in one of four different categories; winners take home a trophy, bragging rights, and an exclusive deal on Fabspeed performance products.

• Open House with Guided Shop Tours – Get full behind-the-scenes access to the inner workings of an aftermarket manufacturer and see how world-class exhaust systems are designed, manufactured, and tested.

• Live Dyno Runs & Demonstrations – Watch, and more importantly listen, as exotic cars are strapped down to our in-house dyno testing machine and run up to speed to benchmark their horsepower and torque capabilities.

• Raffles, Prizes, & Giveaways – Enter to win great prizes from Fabspeed Motorsport and our supporting vendors, including gift cards, free products, and exclusive discounts.

• Food and Refreshments – Grab a bite from award-winning local food truck(s), snack on pretzels from Philly Pretzel Factory, and enjoy some cool treats from Rita’s Water Ice.

Appreciate 0
      09-14-2016, 12:51 PM   #2
Fabspeed Motorsport
United_States
Rep

Come by to our Open House & Exotic Car Meet to see what we'll be running on the dyno this year!

Appreciate 0
      09-22-2016, 09:30 AM   #3
John@Fabspeed
Rep
Drives: Fabspeed Motorsport

I might swing by
Appreciate 1
      10-05-2016, 03:22 PM   #4
Fabspeed Motorsport
United_States
Rep

As many of you know, our Open House was this past weekend. Check out the link here for the full blog post about the event and the photos below!

Here is our in-house built, 1 of 2 Novitec N-Largo wide-body Ferrari California T!

Chatting with MrBucket and a couple other M2/M235i customers. MrBucket even placed an order for a Sport Cat for his M2 !

Appreciate 0