E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Has anyone dealt with the BMW of Bridgeport Service Department?

02-14-2006, 11:07 PM   #1
bsjd00
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90

Has anyone dealt with the BMW of Bridgeport Service Department?

I have heard various comments about their sales department (like that they work mostly through voicemail, which is true) but am wondering what the general impression is of their service department.

Any info would be appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2006, 09:15 AM   #2
ap1994
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

I worked with their sales department and they were great. Did most of the communication through email, but they were available on the phone (it was my preference to not have to go to the dealership unless I had to from past experiences with previous non BMW cars).

I havent had to bring the car in for service yet, but im optomistic.
Andy
      02-15-2006, 10:04 AM   #3
mds82
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Garage List
A friend of my mothers refuses to go anywhere but bridgeport. I have never been there personally but he has had bmw's for a while and will refuse to go to any other dealership even though he is much closer to new county and North Haven. Depending where you live i would check out brideport or even greenwhich, but i'd think thats too far away. PM me about more info about North Haven if you want to know
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2006, 02:43 PM   #4
climkt
Bimmer Manual all the way
Singapore
Rep
Drives: e90 320i manual

The best bmw service i had was in blackpool lancashire, UK. Went out of the way to help and service, made beemer ownership a pleasure
Sytner in nottingham UK was okay. current dealership in singapore performance motors not bad, rectified some faults on my car quickly without question. anybody has a dropped black corner piece from the bottom of the front chairs yet? managed to convince my singapore dealership to replace it free of charge- a definite manufacturing defect!
Appreciate 0