THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications Burger Motorsports Oil Thermo Lid & JB Billet Enclosure

07-31-2016, 01:11 PM   #1
MASHCT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

Burger Motorsports Oil Thermo Lid & JB Billet Enclosure

I just picked up & installed two real nice cosmetic mods - BMS's Oil Thermostat Lid in blue, and the JB Billet Aluminum Enclosure.

The thermostat lid is such a subtle mod, but so nice looking, it makes me wish BMS made some other billet parts we could easily swap out for a quick special touch (like the oil fill cap). I really like the blue pop - now I feel like I gotta paint my engine cover. (Which is my next cosmetic trick...)

The JB enclosure - I had to get this because the JB1's enclosure really isn't weather-proof in any way, shape or form. Let me tell ya - this is one nice bit of kit. Would be AWESOME if it came in the blue & red the thermo-lid does. But then that'll just make you even sicker that you're hiding this thing out of sight.

This enclosure is SUPER nice - extremely well made. Way to go BMS!

If you've thought about getting either one of these, then you already like the idea of doing special little touches just for yourself. So go ahead & do it. You will be happy.
Attached Images

2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies
Appreciate 1
      08-02-2016, 09:23 AM   #2
Anthony235
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: m235i

Garage List
2015 BMW  [0.00]
I need to get that enclosure.

I had my JB4 in the same spot you have yours. Got water damaged when I washed the car (luckily it worked after drying).

I moved it further back to sit on the electrical box. Also stuck it in some latex surgical gloves. Ain't pretty but it works
Appreciate 0