E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2010 335i xDrive E90 M-sport (Dinan stage 3)

05-22-2016, 04:31 PM   #1
Tbordeau
Rep
Drives: E90

2010 335i xDrive E90 M-sport (Dinan stage 3)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 17,000.00

Item Interest
For sale is a 2010 BMW 335i xDrive. This is a metallic black 4 door sedan. Currently has 85,100 miles and counting, as it is my daily driver. It comes with cold weather package, premium package, Logic7 sound system, xenon headlights, navigation, factory external oil cooler, and heated seats.

I have enjoyed this car for the past few months but have other priorities that take precedent over my love for this clean 335. This vehicle is equipped with the highly desired M Sport package, which includes sport seats, M sport steering wheel, and staggered M wheels (225/40/18) out front, (255/35/18) in the rear. Currently has Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 "Y" rated tires which make this vehicle handle incredibly well.

BMW has 2 extended warranties that are currently applicable to this car. It has a warranty for any defect in operation of the high pressure fuel pump - this is covered until the year 2020, or 120,000 miles, whichever comes first (BMW service bulletin SI B13 03 09).

The second extended warranty covers any defect in operation of the fuel injectors themselves - this is also good until the year 2020 or 120,000 miles, whichever comes first (BMW service bulletin SI B01 02 15).

Recently replaced items include:

Cylinder head cover with gasket
(2) new 225/40/18 Michelin tires on the front
Spark plugs
Oil filter housing gasket
Fresh transfer case unit service with new fluid
Coolant pump with thermostat
Coolant flush with BMW coolant

I have done several tasteful upgrades that include:

Dinan Engineering stage 3 software, bringing the factory horsepower of 300 and torque of 300 ft lbs, to around 370 horsepower and about 415 ft lbs of torque.

Alpina B3 transmission software - quickest response with paddle shifting you can get out of a transmission that is not a DCT transmission. Also displays current gear at all times in cluster.

Digital speedometer read out like the M3 (came with the Alpina tune)

Yellow fog lights

LED angel eyes

Rear fog lights (enables rear brake light permanent operation when requested)

BMW emblem pathway lighting

Rear window accessories sunshades

2016 North America navigation maps

Vehicle will come with (4) 225/40/18 Hakkapeliitta snow tires with 50 percent tread life left on them (these are the best studless snow tires you can buy)

Reason for sale is my girlfriend and I are trying to purchase a house, so this has got to go. For inquiries, please feel free to contact me anytime by phone or text at 207-735-7524.

Thanks for looking,

Tom

Attached Images

Last edited by Tbordeau; 08-09-2016 at 05:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2016, 12:41 PM   #2
Tbordeau
Rep

Price drop to 18,000. Just replaced a charge pipe at the dealer that broke, causing an engine malfunction warning this week. While it was in, had turbo waste gate valves checked, no play whatsoever. This thing is ready to go...
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2016, 05:38 PM   #3
Tbordeau
Rep

Bump...need gone. If you are in the market for a E90 335i, you are insane to not buy this car. Literally the best deal in the country right now for this chassis
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2016, 06:26 PM   #4
champagnepaki
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 Space Grey M-Sport (SOLD)

Oh my god. If this is available in 14 days, it's mine.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2016, 05:26 PM   #5
Tbordeau
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraoof View Post
Oh my god. If this is available in 14 days, it's mine.
Like I said, you can't beat the deal on this car. Kind of funny, I flew down to Virginia to buy this car, looks like that is where you are located.

To boot, it has European fog lights (hit a button on the light switch cluster and the stage 1 brake lights are illuminated until commanded off)

Cluster is also coded to display vehicle speed (shows up as V=0mph) pretty much the same display as an E9x M3 to some degree.

Sale is pending as of this current moment.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2016, 06:14 AM   #6
champagnepaki
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 Space Grey M-Sport (SOLD)

Could never be happier for someone else Seriously though, this probably is the best deal i've seen on the forums in over 6 months.. GLWS, and if it doesn't fall through we'll talk soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbordeau View Post
Like I said, you can't beat the deal on this car. Kind of funny, I flew down to Virginia to buy this car, looks like that is where you are located.

To boot, it has European fog lights (hit a button on the light switch cluster and the stage 1 brake lights are illuminated until commanded off)

Cluster is also coded to display vehicle speed (shows up as V=0mph) pretty much the same display as an E9x M3 to some degree.

Sale is pending as of this current moment.
Appreciate 0