E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS(non BMW): 2004 FX35 AWD clean

04-22-2016, 03:49 PM   #1
napeHbNYC
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e60 550i RWD 6MT

FS(non BMW): 2004 FX35 AWD clean

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi, for sale is my 2004 Infiniti FX35 AWD in great condition. It has just over 132k miles and will get slightly more as it is my daily driver. The car runs and drives with no issues whatsoever and had the following performed within the last 5k miles(all OEM parts):
-new spark plugs
-new belts
-new oil cooler seal
-new oil cooler hose
-new front&great diff fluids
-new tranny fluid
-new front rotors and pads
-new rear calipers and pads(they are known to get locked up on these cars)
-drivers seat bottom side cushion has been redone with genuine leather(known problem as well)
-all 4 new wheel bearings
-new PCV valve
-new coolant
-new crankshaft sensor
There is more but I don't recall at this time. Comes with extensive maintanance records from previous owner and me.
The car has every option except the DVD: keyless start and entry, AWD, touring and tech packages, added aux in the armrest compartment, satelite radio, 20% tint.
The tires are at 50%(Hancook Ventus), comes with 18" winter set(Mille Miglia wheels with Blizzak tires which were only used for one season so are pretty much new).
Has a clean title and needs nothing but the new driver. The only reason I'm selling is that I want a manual car, had all manual cars before and miss it, no room for 2 cars. Car is sold as is with no warranty.
Carfax is available.
Pictures can be seen here: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5534645743.html
$9000 OBO
3472916462 Dmitry