E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Would it be ok/wrong to do the following?

03-14-2016, 10:11 AM   #1
RENT-A-GOAT
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 320D Xdrive Msport+

Garage List
Now as much as I like the look of my wagon, I'm contemplating a slight mod to it where I want to change out the vertical pillar trims and wing mirror base mounts/frames to the gloss black shadow line ones. Big would this be ok/wrong seeing as my wagon is an exclusive edition with the brushed Ali window surrounds and rails which I would want to keep as they are.

Any ideas/thoughts on this? Is it ok to mix and match the two or is just plain wrong?
      03-15-2016, 01:42 PM   #2
IanS100
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: 520d F10 LCI M Sport

It's all up to individual taste, if you like do it, you can always change it back if you don't like it
Appreciate 0