F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Bmw 328i 2013 Bluetooth Issue
proTUNING Freaks

03-07-2016, 08:02 PM   #1
eduardoruiz93
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 328I F30 SPORTLINE 2013

Bmw 328i 2013 Bluetooth Issue

Hello.

I Have A Bmw 328i 2013 Bought In 2012. It Has Cic On It.
I Never Had Any Problem With My Bluetooth Making Phone Calls, Syncing Music Via Bluetooth, Etc.

One Day Suddenly I Tried To Make A Phone Call And I See That The Idrive Showed That There Was No Phone Linkes, All The Spaces Were Empty, But My Car Still Was Playing My Music Via Bluetooth. I Started Messing Around Trying To Decipher What Was Going On, This Is What I Found Out:

*phone O Multimedia Menu Showed There Was No Device Connected
*there Is The Signal Bar Showing That Bluetooth Is Connected.
*it Can Play My Music Via Bluetooth
*i Can Start Calls Only With My Iphone And It Goes Through My Car Bluetooth, But I Cant Start The Call From The Car Because For The Car There Is No Device Connected
*i Can Answer Calls
*any Other Device I Want To Connect, The Same Thing Happens, No Connection, The Car Doesnt Learn Any Devices. But Everything Still Works Like I Described In The Previous Points.

Im Going Crazy.
I Dont Know What To Do.

If Anyone Has The Same Problem Please Help!

Thank You In Advance.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2016, 08:44 PM   #2
RarScaryFrosty
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

I have the same year and model with CIC. Have you tried deleting the iPhone from the CIC system and re-pairing it? Have you checked to ensure that on your iphone it has given the car permission to use as a phone and not just for music? I made the mistake on mine once by allowing it to only play music, and not make phone calls.
Appreciate 0