BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

02-29-2016, 08:33 PM   #1
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
JRZ RS PRO / Complete Set up

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up For Sale is my Nearly New complete JRZ RS PRO Dampers Setup for F80/F82 M3/M4.

**Price Dropped to $4,300!!**

**PICTURES ARE HERE:
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/...pstg6rskeq.jpg

WHY JRZ PROS:
This is a high pressure Monotube design Motorsport Quality damper system with Rebound & Compression adjustment.
This is in an entirely different class than the Twin Tube design "clubsport" kits out there. As a matter of fact one of the reasons I purchase this set up it that GSR Autosport informed me when I was shopping that that they due to a sponsership deal ran they originally ran the KW Clubsport on their Time Attack F82 and were losing event to cars that has JRZ Set ups...Long story short they has KW engineers fly in from Germany to examine and try to tune the CS...in the end they switched to JRZs Pros.

-USEAGE : The Dampers were installed on the in June of 2015 the car had 6,600 miles at the time, Currently is has 11,399...Therefore 4800 miles of use . The car does not see no Snow/Salt since I am in Warm Southeastern NC.

WHY AM I SELLING: MY F82 is being parted out.

Sale includes the following complete JRZ kit:
-JRZ RS PRO Dampers
-JRZ Custom Billet Alum. Front Camber Plates (plates have 3 bolt design, if you need a 5 bolt design there are other options such as Ground Control, that will work...I am willing to reduce price to sell without camber plates if you need 5 bolt)
-External Nitrogen Canisters with Longest possible Line set 5' for optimal routing
-Front Line Quick Connects (rears are not needed for the install)
-Front Helper Spring
-Rear Control Arm Spring Pearch Adapter
-Rear Ride Height adjuster
-Front Spring is 500#*
-Rear Spring is 800#*
(I went with a Street/Track Spring rate...These dampers will handle much higher rates...I know of one time attack car that was running 900# front and 1200# rear springs on these, Plus One can adjust the nitrogen pressure in the canisters to help achieve the same effect as higher spring rate)

*I am going off memory have to double check rates once the springs are off the car

**Everything will be off the car in 3-4 weeks , maybee sooner (I am out of town some for work)...Detailed Pics will be posted

PRICING: I am going to make it easy and offer a good deal.

-New This Kit Retails for $6,870 + $295 shipping & customs = $7,165...I know the customer/shipping is crazy but they are build to order in the Netherlands by JRZ and shipped with Customs Charges....this is the way they do it at JRZ build time took 3-4 weeks to get the set up.

*Price Just Reduced $800 to 40% off retail = $4,300!* Price is Firm Free Local Pick up in Eastern NC or buyer pays shipping , I will professional wrap and package eveything and take to a UPS or FEDEX Store where buyer can arrange shipping method/payment of his choice. Prices are Firm

I will also provide the buyer with detail pics and tips to help with the install & Includes OE Manual

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-17-2016 at 10:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2016, 07:29 PM   #2
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Update Everything is off the Vehicle Pictures can be found here:
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/...pstg6rskeq.jpg

All of the Components have been cleaned and lubricated, there are no functionality issues whatsoever everything is in good shape, they next buyer will be very happy, all spring perches spin freely, All of the threaded shock bodies are in excellent shape...the spring perches on these spin freely. There is a minor cosmetic blems on the black aluminum spring hat that sits below the Camber plate...The are 100% COSMETIC and in no way effect functionality....they are from me holding it with a wrench to attempt to stop the piston shaft from spinning when torquing the piston nut...I since found a better way to do that after speaking with JRZ...I can give all the info to the new buyer along with Detailed install photos to help out.
In addition I kept the remote canister lines inside protective vynal tubing that was zip tied around the lines while on the vehilcle...I have those of the new buyer...Because of this the lines look brand new! I also have original box everything will be packaged professionally.

BTW: I put the stock dampers back on the car with SWift Springs (I has to do something as could not go back to the factory wheel gap) since this car is only going to be used on the street, and will likely be going up for sale soon...Its AMAZING how much better the JRZs perform vs. the OEM Dampers...I forgot what the stock dampers were like....They have only been on the car for a day and I already miss the JRZs!

Last edited by kitesurfer; 03-26-2016 at 07:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2016, 08:18 AM   #3
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
bump
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2016, 10:09 AM   #4
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Price just dropped over $800 to $4,300 this is killer deal.... near new motorsport quality dampers for less than the price of some exhaust systems!
Appreciate 0