F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Steering wheel scroll shows "No Entries Exist" for iPhone??
ARMA SPEED

02-27-2016, 11:06 PM   #1
jihong
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 328xi

Steering wheel scroll shows "No Entries Exist" for iPhone??

Hey folks,

Originally, when I listened to music off of my iPhone using BT, the scroll wheel on the steering wheel would allow me to see the next song, previous song, and allow to me select them. I was also able to view the playlist on the iDrive.

Recently, I noticed that the playlist never loads on the iDrive and that the scroll wheel on the steering wheel just shows "No Entries Exist". Now all I can do is use the iDrive wheel in the center console to switch to the next song instead of using the steering wheel or viewing the playlist.

Originally this all worked, now all of a sudden it doesn't! Has anyone else had this problem or a solution to this issue??? Thank you!!
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2017, 01:58 PM   #2
MSport_Jon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 F25 LCI /// F80 M3 (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihong View Post
Hey folks,

Originally, when I listened to music off of my iPhone using BT, the scroll wheel on the steering wheel would allow me to see the next song, previous song, and allow to me select them. I was also able to view the playlist on the iDrive.

Recently, I noticed that the playlist never loads on the iDrive and that the scroll wheel on the steering wheel just shows "No Entries Exist". Now all I can do is use the iDrive wheel in the center console to switch to the next song instead of using the steering wheel or viewing the playlist.

Originally this all worked, now all of a sudden it doesn't! Has anyone else had this problem or a solution to this issue??? Thank you!!
did you ever get this fixed?
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2017, 10:39 AM   #3
rjoelshipp
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW F30 328i

Bluetooth scrolling from the steering wheel controls has never worked for me. Only while using the lightning USB cable. Steering wheel scrolling would only show the current song playing.
Appreciate 0