BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

02-26-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
Buegie
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi

Eurofest 2008 - Non-Profit Event in West CT

This is already on a bunch of other forums but I'd love to see some M3's out at the show as well

Background

During our senior year, my high school has the students complete some sort of year long, culminating project. Of course, I chose to organize a large Euro get-together. I've been working on planning this all year and hope that many of you will be able to attend.

Who's Invited

Eurofest will be open to all Euro's, whether it be VW, Audi, BMW, etc. However, there will not be a non-VAG category so any those owners will have to be turned away. (sorry )

Time

Eurofest will take place on May 10 from 10 AM to 3PM.

Place

The event will be held in Washington, CT at the Shepaug Valley High School parking lot. This should work well because we have access to all of their facilities such as bathrooms for no charge. If anyone needs directions, just PM me. The address of the school is:

159 South Street
Washington, CT 06793

Cost

The price will be $8 per car entry and $3 for general admission for those over 12 years old. Kids under 12 are free. For people bringing multiple cars, I think that I will only have them pay once. That seems fair to me. Remember, this is for charity.

Cruises

Scott will be organizing cruises from the NYC/NJ area. If you are not from around there, you can post or PM me because you may be able to meet up with people from another forum. Thanks Scott

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121854

Other Info

I have arranged for a food vendor to come to the event. Papa Joe's Hot Dogs serves hot dogs, chips, soda, water etc. This way, no one will have to leave halfway through to get something to eat. Of course, you are welcome to bring your own lunch, but please no alcohol because we are on school grounds.

Danbury Audi is going to be there with a few special cars, possibly a new S4 or something. I plan on calling Danbury Volkswagen as well, hoping that they would be interested in brining a new R32. If any other shops are interested in having a booth PM or email me. I won't be charging anything for you to be there.

Music will be playing all day and hopefully we will have some nice donated prizes to give out to some of the cars in attendance.

Also, I have had t-shirts printed that will be sold during the event. If anyone would like to buy one beforehand so that you can wear it during the show, just PM me. They will be $12 each.

*BTW if anyone wants to volunteer to help direct parking, number cars as they roll in, sell t-shirts, etc. just contact me through one of the ways down below.

I want to get a large turnout for Eurofest because this is a non-profit event. All proceeds from the event, including admission and t-shirt sales, will be donated to the Senior Center in Roxbury, CT, which is my hometown. Support a first year show that is benefiting a good cause!

I'm sure I forgot a few things, but I just want to get the word out early so you guys can plan. BTW here is the link to my post on Vortex because thats where I spend most of my time:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3699211

So who's coming?

***If you have any questions, you can just post them here, PM me, or email me at Eurofest2008@gmail.com***

Last edited by Buegie; 02-27-2008 at 04:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2008, 11:26 AM   #2
OEKlM
Lieutenant General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: N/A

Garage List
I'll be there =)