ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

12-14-2015, 05:45 PM   #1
CuryousGee
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3, S2000, Tesla Model 3

Thanks to Malek at MRF in Lakeforest,CA

Over the Holidays, I decided to forego the Black Friday craziness and get my car's suspension, KW HAS Sleeve Kit, done with Malek at MRF. Malek and I have been trying to schedule it for a few weeks because the seller of my used kit missed the bump stop, then we had to wait for KW to send a replacement rubber spring perch for about 3 weeks.

So after all that we ended on Black Friday so I can have the weekend free. Car was done in about 2 hour with aligment and looks great. He finished my rear spoiler project which i was procrastinating on (already removed stock spoiler for months now) for free.

I like that at MRF, you are dealing directly with the person who will be working on your car. Creates less confusion and less problem or misunderstanding. I asked him to dial in the height but to put handling as the priority. And if i ever need a readjustment, Malek told me to bring it back and he will take care of it. Love it when shops dont nickle and dime me to death for every little thing.

Also another thing to note is how clean and organize the shop is, says a lot about the pride in workmanship when the work is great and the shop is spotless and organized.

Car is at Irvine BMW now getting brake shield replaced and i will post more pictures of the car when i get it back.

Thanks Malek!

Last edited by CuryousGee; 12-15-2015 at 12:20 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2015, 06:29 PM   #2
theblue0404
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

I heard good things about him too. My buddy took his e92 M3 last week to get installed air intake and couple ohter things done. He told me that Malek is nice guy and his shop is clean. I will call him and make appointment soon for oil change.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2015, 12:19 AM   #3
CuryousGee
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3, S2000, Tesla Model 3

Cool, he is also a audio guy and Lakers fan so we end up chatting quite a but bc we have a lot of the same interest. So if you are into those things too , its fun just hanging out and chatting when he isnt busy, i think we chatted longer than the KW HAS install took.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2015, 08:58 PM   #4
A Frankfurt
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: German

Malak is a good dude.
Recently purchased his Imola red E46 M3 he had for sale 4 months ago.
Clean shop, and he is very informative.
Appreciate 0