E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > 335XI W/ M3 Seats - Heated? Passenger Restraint Malf.

12-13-2015, 10:04 PM   #1
WWPearlMS6
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: F83 M4 Competition

Exclamation 335XI W/ M3 Seats - Heated? Passenger Restraint Malf.

Hi all,
I recently just swapped interior from an M3. My car had black leather with heated seats and upon initial installation of the m3 seats the heated seats aren't working and am about to dig in further why.

Are all M3 seats heated or was it an option?

If it was an option, is everything like the coils etc built into the seat that I just need to take a component or two from my old seats?

I'm also having a passenger seat restraint malfunction code on the dash. Read stuff about this and that it needs to be reset or replaced. Can I again take something from old seats to resolve this?

Thanks,
Jake
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2015, 07:50 AM   #2
djkevinnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i FBO

They are not all heated. If you know the VIN of your donor car, I would check to see if it was delivered with the option
e90 jet black on terra//pure stage 2//fuel-it stage 3 lpfp & pi w. return//motiv tuned//vrsf dps//vtt inlets & outlets//helix fmic // er w. hks bov // bms dcis // spec stage 3+ w. mfactory smfw // cdv delete // clutch stopper // kw v1 // m3 control arms // whiteline fsb // cic|combox|backup camera retrofit // m3 headliner retrofit
Appreciate 0