E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > AC Schnitzer Type 8 BiColor Wheels

11-24-2015, 12:03 PM   #1
mikedevi
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

AC Schnitzer Type 8 BiColor Wheels

AC Schnitzer Type 8 BiColor Wheels for sale
Hello all,

I have a set of AC Schnitzer Type 8 BiColor wheels for sale that were on my F30. The wheels are in immaculate condition with no scratches, dents, curb rash, bends, or structural damaged of any kind. These wheels are authentic and not fakes, i purchased them from CEC Wheels who was an authorized ACS Dealer in Beverly Hills. The wheels are currently in my climate controlled storage unit and as i stated have been very well take care off. My asking price is $3000 OBO. If interested please email me at mikedevi2002@yahoo.com or shoot me a text at 310-925-5165 and i can send you pics of the wheels. I have attached a pic off ACS's website so you can get an idea of what the wheels look like.

Things the buyer will be getting:

Front wheels are 19x8.5

Rear wheels are 19x9.5

4 TPMS Sensors for F30 model

ACS front and rear wheel spacers with lug nuts

2 Front wheel Hankook Ventus EVO tires 235/35 or 30/19, tread wear rated by BMW 8 out of 10. 2 Rear wheel Hankook Ventus EVO tires 265/35 or 30/19 Tread wear rated by BMW 8.5 out of 10. Tires are mounted and road force balanced by BMW Dealer master technician.

Thanks for looking and I am located in the Long Beach area.
Appreciate 0