E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > BIMMERTECH review

11-09-2015, 10:10 AM   #1
rspring
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Thumbs up BIMMERTECH review

Happy customer!

After searching this forum and posting for help on how I could update my software to get my iPhone to work on my 2011 335d, I found out the bad news - I had no combox and just the base stereo system.

I really wanted to integrate my phone and get some decent sound. The base E90 system is literally worse than the sound of my 2009 Jetta TDI factory system. Plus, the aux input would not work, so it was radio or CD only. My old CDs are in storage...

So I contacted BIMMERTECH. In the end, I purchased a combox, the custom DSP/amplifier and the bracket to support it, a custom PNP harness handmade by Patryk (and maybe Technic), the factory window surrounds to fit tweeters, and a set of Jehnerts Flatline OEM location replacement speakers.

WOW! What a difference!! The sound is beautiful, the staging is incredible, and the functionality/integration is fantastic.

I cannot say enough about how great the BIMMERTECH team was. Nelson worked me through everything I needed to do and purchase, Russ is an absolute guru on installation and tuning, so is Nelson, and Patryk was up well after midnight coding my head unit remotely from Poland.

The shop is in Orlando, where the trophies are stacked against the wall for all the sound competitions they have won. The top 100 national tuner certificates are plastered on the walls as well.

The customer support was absolutely superb, the harness was of tremendous quality, and the installation was the most professional I have had the pleasure of witnessing in years. I'm usually disappointed whenever anyone else touches my car.

These guys are great, I highly recommend them.

I am in no way affiliated with this business in any way, just a happy customer.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 08:42 PM   #2
Nelson@BimmerTech
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC

Thanks for the awesome review Richard
Appreciate 0