F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Wheels and Tires Items > 19inch Velgen VMB5 wheels and tires
GetBMWParts

10-05-2015, 09:08 AM   #1
Tech567
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

19inch Velgen VMB5 wheels and tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,500.00

Item Interest
Selling a set of 4 Velgen VMB5 translucent gunmetal wheels and tires. Wheels are like new. Tires are continental extreme contacts. 275/30/19 rear (8/32) . 245/35/19 fronts (10/32). Asking $1500 (w/o shipping). Located in broward area. PM me for details.

Attached Images

Last edited by Tech567; 10-07-2015 at 08:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2015, 09:45 PM   #2
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Bump for a good friend and honest seller. Wheels are in great condition and look amazing!

Anyone local feel free to stop by the shop to check them out.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 12:39 AM   #3
teapain
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i XDrive

PM
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 06:33 AM   #4
Bedista
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 328i

what are the wheel size and offsets? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 08:45 AM   #5
Tech567
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedista View Post
what are the wheel size and offsets? Thanks
They are 19s
http://velgenwheels.com/project/velg...atte-gunmetal/
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 01:56 PM   #6
Tech567
Private First Class
Rep

Sold
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2015, 08:40 PM   #7
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech567 View Post
Sold
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2015, 07:33 PM   #8
teapain
First Lieutenant
Rep

yeah. i've been waiting for a set of gunmetal vmb5 in 19s for a while. ...now comes the fun part, waiting for delivery

UPDATE:

What a horrible transaction. Beware of Tech567 .

The wheels were shipped via the cheapest, slowest option. They came one and half week later. Conditions were not as described. Scratches and chips all over the wheels. Seller claimed it was because of Fedex. The wheels came with nothing but a black transhbag taped around them. No protections except for one wheel with a cardboard covering the front.

On top of that. Seller forgot to send the center caps. So he sent it a week later for another one a half week of delivery; still haven't gotten them. He sent via UPS Ground for slowest, cheapest options for a bunch of center caps. $5 2-day USPS priority would be even cheaper.

@Andrew@ActiveAutowerk. Your good friend here is definitely not honest.

He's not responding to my contact.

I'm disputing this with Paypal.

Everyone, beware.

Quote:
In reference to "tea pains" post. He chose fedex. He only provided $200 in shipping. I tried my best to fit HIS budget. He is very impatient and unpractical. He continued to advise me that my knowledge was incorrect on the matter. I'm a tech, not a post man. If fedex caused damage to the wheels other than what information was already provided, I am not at fault. Yes I forgot the center caps due to the fact that I was rushed to ship the wheels during the weekday after I advised him that I was working. He was rude and disrespectful.

1. I don't know how me paying $200 for shipping makes it ok for you to ship it in trash bags.
2. I paid you Wednesday and was OK with you shipping it 2-3 days later. How is that impatient?
3. Two and half weeks just to receive some center caps is unacceptable. Stick it an envelope. You're in Miami, I'm in Seattle. I've gotten Ebay stuffs from China faster in less than two weeks.
4. I don't know how Fedex could have make all those micro scratches (pics below). Hm. Even those fresh chips were made by Fedex, it wouldn't have happened if you packaged them properly. You don't have to go to Post School to package properly. Have you never bought anything that came with a cardboard package?
5. I don't know which is ruder. Me trying to work out something agreeable with you or you just slamming the door shut at every attempt and telling me to lose your number and blocking me.

Finally, the texts speak for itself. I will say that it was stupid of me to have just trusted someone's words instead of actually waiting for the close up pics. Oh well. Live and learn.

These pictures are just a sample of the front wheels.

Last edited by teapain; 10-20-2015 at 10:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2015, 03:58 PM   #9
Tech567
Private First Class
Rep

In reference to "tea pains" post. He chose fedex. He only provided $200 in shipping. I tried my best to fit HIS budget. He is very impatient and unpractical. He continued to advise me that my knowledge was incorrect on the matter. I'm a tech, not a post man. If fedex caused damage to the wheels other than what information was already provided, I am not at fault. Yes I forgot the center caps due to the fact that I was rushed to ship the wheels during the weekday after I advised him that I was working. He was rude and disrespectful.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-20-2015, 04:05 PM   #10
Tech567
Private First Class
Rep

Seemed like a friendly understanding person and then flipped a switch
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-20-2015, 07:12 PM   #11
Tech567
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by teapain
1. I don't know how me paying $200 for shipping makes it ok for you to ship it in trash bags.
2. I paid you Wednesday and was OK with you shipping it 2-3 days later. How is that impatient?
3. Two and half weeks just to receive some center caps is unacceptable. Stick it an envelope. You're in Miami, I'm in Seattle. I've gotten Ebay stuffs from China faster in less than two weeks.
4. I don't know how Fedex could have make all those micro scratches (pics below). Hm. Even those fresh chips were made by Fedex, it wouldn't have happened if you packaged them properly. You don't have to go to Post School to package properly. Have you never bought anything that came with a cardboard package?
5. I don't know which is ruder. Me trying to work out something agreeable with you or you just slamming the door shut at every attempt and telling me to lose your number and blocking me.

Finally, the texts speak for itself. I will say that it was stupid of me to have just trusted someone's words instead of actually waiting for the close up pics. Oh well. Live and learn.

These pictures are just a sample of the front wheels.

Continue to bash me online. It's cool. I've helped many people on this forum that can vouch for me. I refuse to assist anyone as disrespectful as you. I have dozens of clients who continue to return because im helpful and respectful. Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2015, 07:14 PM   #12
teapain
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Continue to bash me online. It's cool. I've helped many people on this forum that can vouch for me. I refuse to assist anyone as disrespectful as you. I have dozens of clients who continue to return because im helpful and respectful. Good luck.
You haven't sold a thing on the forum except to me. You have less than 40 posts. You're the one who has no respect for people's time and money.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2015, 07:33 PM   #13
Tech567
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by teapain
Quote:
You haven't sold a thing on the forum except to me. You have less than 40 posts. You're the one who has no respect for people's time and money.
I don't sell things online cause I avoid people like you. I prefer local. And as for people that I help, your one of them who has a million questions about your suspension issues.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2015, 09:53 PM   #14
Project Elite
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30

Jesus, when I read the post I thought he shipped it in cardboard boxes and wrapped them in trash bags but this is a first!! Shipping wheels in BAGS? Wow. No way Fedex will reimburse you for damage, pretty much asking for damage done to the bags...

Quote:
In reference to "tea pains" post. He chose fedex. He only provided $200 in shipping. I tried my best to fit HIS budget.

I'm a tech, not a post man. If fedex caused damage to the wheels other than what information was already provided, I am not at fault.
If $200 wasn't enough to pay for shipping, ask for more. It's teapain's responsibility to pay you what you requested. It's Tech567's responsibility to ship the merchandise without being negligent. The time it takes to arrive is not Tech567's fault because teapain did not request it to be shipped via overnight shipping. Simply as that.

Just for you guys to get an idea, I just shipped wheels recently and it was a PITA and expensive. Had to buy (4) 28x28x28 boxes from FedEx for ~$15 each. Cut them down to about 15" tall. Fill the bottom layer of box with packing peanuts, put in wheels, fill the gaps and top of the wheel with a thick layer of packaging peanuts. Shipping supplies costed me ~$130 (4 boxes, packaging tape, packaging peanuts). Shipping the 4 wheels 200 miles away in the same state costed $160 with insurance & tracking. Don't know how he can make it happen with $200 across the nation.
Appreciate 1
      10-20-2015, 10:05 PM   #15
Tech567
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Elite
Jesus, when I read the post I thought he shipped it in cardboard boxes and wrapped them in trash bags but this is a first!! Shipping wheels in BAGS? Wow. No way Fedex will reimburse you for damage, pretty much asking for damage done to the bags...

Quote:
In reference to "tea pains" post. He chose fedex. He only provided $200 in shipping. I tried my best to fit HIS budget.

I'm a tech, not a post man. If fedex caused damage to the wheels other than what information was already provided, I am not at fault.
If $200 wasn't enough to pay for shipping, ask for more. It's teapain's responsibility to pay you what you requested. It's Tech567's responsibility to ship the merchandise without being negligent. The time it takes to arrive is not Tech567's fault because teapain did not request it to be shipped via overnight shipping. Simply as that.

Just for you guys to get an idea, I just shipped wheels recently and it was a PITA and expensive. Had to buy (4) 28x28x28 boxes from FedEx for ~$15 each. Cut them down to about 15" tall. Fill the bottom layer of box with packing peanuts, put in wheels, fill the gaps and top of the wheel with a thick layer of packaging peanuts. Shipping supplies costed me ~$130 (4 boxes, packaging tape, packaging peanuts). Shipping the 4 wheels 200 miles away in the same state costed $160 with insurance & tracking. Don't know how he can make it happen with $200 across the nation.
That wasn't bags, that was industrial film we used to ship wheels at the dealership. We used an entire rolls on all 4 wheels. And it wasn't just wheels it was tires and wheels. I places cardboard on the face of the rim before wrapping each wheel like 25times around. The wrapping was sturdy before it left the dealership. I can't speak about what happened afterwords. No matter how you ship an item, if it's mistreated most likely it will be damaged. I don't want to be the enemy is this matter but when someone starts to get disrespectful, I choose not to deal with it. No one deserves to be talked down to.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2015, 06:11 AM   #16
ProjectCarbon
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i F30

Never seen someone ship in trash bags. Easy fix would have been to cut cardboard cut outs of the wheel to cover the face. Looks like from stacking it the wheels got chipped and scratched. At the price you got for the wheels and tires not bad. You can probably powdercoat these wheels for 350 to 400 in any color you want. Make them your own and move on. Those wheels can still look real sweet! Good luck
Appreciate 0