E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Code 2C57??

09-25-2015, 11:38 PM   #1
cdaniel525
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i xDrive

Code 2C57??

Driving to work very early this morning, I came off a light fairly quick and popped a check engine light... Jb4 (on map 1) said it was code 2C57 (Charge-Air Pressure Control,, Lower Value: Boost Pressure too low. The diagnostic function monitors the pressure measured by the boost-pressure sensor)
And at that time, I noticed that the car wasn't hardly making much boost, maybe 5lbs or so at WOT on the Jb4 fuel gauge hijack.
The code then seemed to clear itself out? I think thats a JB4 function?

However, even with the code cleared the car didnt make much boost...

I tried going to map 0 - stock, but the car ran smooth, but didn't feel like it was making close to 8psi or so that stock should be...

Tried map 1 and 5, and same thing with low boost and popped that code 1 more time, but cleared itself out again.

Im going to maybe try to update the jb4 to reset everything or remove it all together... Any other ideas?
FYI - my only mods are jb4, charge pipe, and cai... no downpipes

Thanks in advance!!
Appreciate 0