Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - New England

09-14-2015, 06:43 PM   #1
rgordonj
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i

Great Experience at BMW of Annapolis

I want to take a moment to share an awesome M3 buying experience I had with BMW of Annapolis in MD.

Backstory: I recently sold my 2011 550i and had been toying with the idea of getting an M3 for a few months prior to that. It's been a dream car of mine for years now so I decided to pursue it.

After doing a great deal of research on various bmw forums I stumbled upon the option of euro delivery, instantly decided that was the way to go. From there I did more research, looked for board sponsor dealers - reached out to them, and also to a couple of local dealerships. Ended up talking with maybe 6 different dealerships across the country and locally, but Ben Allen and the team at BMW of Annapolis were by far the most knowledgeable and helpful.

I met with Ben, told him exactly what I wanted in the car, the timeframe I wanted to do my ED, and he made the entire process, (even negotiation ) painless. This is on top of providing every possible tidbit regarding ED, plenty of stuff I missed in my so called 'research.' I've seen lots of threads (and experienced firsthand) regarding dealers who are vaguely familiar or not at all familiar with the ED process, but he's done this a million times and it shows. (Btw, ended up going with a Mineral White Metallic on Sakhir Orange M3)

So, if you're looking to get a BMW of any kind and/or want to ED it, I highly recommend you reach out to Ben. Here's his contact email: ballen@mybmwannapolis.com.

PS: My ED is December 12th, so if anyone else has one on/around that date send me a message and let's meet up in Munich!
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2015, 06:52 PM   #2
trendy26
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgordonj
I want to take a moment to share an awesome M3 buying experience I had with BMW of Annapolis in MD.

Backstory: I recently sold my 2011 550i and had been toying with the idea of getting an M3 for a few months prior to that. It's been a dream car of mine for years now so I decided to pursue it.

After doing a great deal of research on various bmw forums I stumbled upon the option of euro delivery, instantly decided that was the way to go. From there I did more research, looked for board sponsor dealers - reached out to them, and also to a couple of local dealerships. Ended up talking with maybe 6 different dealerships across the country and locally, but Ben Allen and the team at BMW of Annapolis were by far the most knowledgeable and helpful.

I met with Ben, told him exactly what I wanted in the car, the timeframe I wanted to do my ED, and he made the entire process, (even negotiation ) painless. This is on top of providing every possible tidbit regarding ED, plenty of stuff I missed in my so called 'research.' I've seen lots of threads (and experienced firsthand) regarding dealers who are vaguely familiar or not at all familiar with the ED process, but he's done this a million times and it shows. (Btw, ended up going with a Mineral White Metallic on Sakhir Orange M3)

So, if you're looking to get a BMW of any kind and/or want to ED it, I highly recommend you reach out to Ben. Here's his contact email: ballen@mybmwannapolis.com.

PS: My ED is December 12th, so if anyone else has one on/around that date send me a message and let's meet up in Munich!
What kind of pricing did they give, if you don't mind me asking..?
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 05:23 PM   #3
rgordonj
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendy26 View Post
What kind of pricing did they give, if you don't mind me asking..?
Pm'd you
Appreciate 0