E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Intermittent radio

09-13-2015, 08:03 PM   #1
Huckleberry969
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 328i

Intermittent radio

I've read thread after thread regarding an intermittent radio issue but can't seem to find that all elusive FIX for the issue. Some say to disconnect the battery for a while, others say it's a Bluetooth module issue while others say it's a sign of a bad battery or alternator. Does anyone know if there's an outright fix for this issue?

Oddly, mine gets worse when it's colder outside (2009 328i coupe w/o nav). As the car warms up, the radio stables and doesn't fade in/out. Until then, no tunes in any mode, much less the appearance of power in the unit itself. (no clock)

AutoZone checked the battery...good, I've disconnected the Bluetooth at the radio...didn't help. I suppose disconnecting the battery for a while will be next unless someone out there has something more definitive.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0