E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Need suggestions for Alpine White polishing/sealing or waxing

08-29-2015, 02:43 AM   #1
classyfast
Banned
Rep
Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

Need suggestions for Alpine White polishing/sealing or waxing

This is what I've done on my garage kept 2011 e92 335 for the last couple years:

2 bucket method wash Maguires ultimate wash, no particular cleaner for the wheels,
Maguires clay bar
Maguires ultimate polish
Maguires ultimate liquid wax

I like the results, and my paint is in great shape, but I want to try the professional grade stuff and I want my finish to last longer. Need a good wheel cleaner and tire cleaner dressing recommendation.

Let me know, thanks.

Any suggestions are welcome
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2015, 01:29 PM   #2
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

We used Tuf Shine Tire Cleaner & Tire Brush, as well as P21S Gel Wheel Cleaner and Various Brushes to clean these wheels and tires.

The paint was then corrected using Menzerna MC2500 on an orange lake country light cutting pad. The combination yielded excellent defect removal and a great finish that did not need to be refined any further. (If your vehicle is in above average shape, consider using a fine polish like Menzerna SF4000 on a white polishing pad)

The vehicle was then topped with Pete's 53 Black Pearl Wax. If you're seeking a longer lasting protection, I would recommend Menzerna Power Lock Polymer Sealant.

The tires were dressed with Optimum Opti-Bond.

Hope that helps!

Let me know if you've got any other questions.

Zach McGovern
Detailed Image Ask-A-Pro Blog Author
www.AttentiontoDetailingPeoria.com
Appreciate 0