F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Ask a Client Advisor!
proTUNING Freaks

07-27-2015, 07:01 AM   #1
ClientAdvisorME
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: All BMW's

Ask a Client Advisor!

Hello all!

My name is Anthony Maniscalco, newest Client Advisor at a New England BMW Dealer. This week we have moved into our brand new, state-of-the-art facility. With all the excitement involved with any move, I have come across dozens of people who are curious as to what was/ is involved in regards to moving and those asking what is involved being a Client Advisor in to providing the ultimate service to our customers. I am fairly new to Maine having moved here April of last year, I have been with BMW for just over a month now and completed 50+/- hours of trainings specific to BMW AG & BMW NA in addition to that. I have been apart of forums previously having been prone to blowing up my old Volkswagen no fewer than three times, the community always helps! I am looking forward to answering any and all questions in regards to the latest line of BMW's and where the company plans to head in the near, and not so near, future. Or any additional banter will of course also be welcomed.
I would definitely enjoy hearing more about the local scene in the area. In short, I am an enthusiast who would like to help out other enthusiasts. I look forward to your replies!

All the best,
Anthony

Last edited by ClientAdvisorME; 07-27-2015 at 07:49 AM..
Appreciate 0