F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds > 2012 Ducati Monster 696 ABS in Red
Studio RSR

07-24-2015, 07:59 AM   #1
DC_driver
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW 330i

2012 Ducati Monster 696 ABS in Red

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 6,800.00

Item Interest
2012 Ducati Monster 696 ABS with fender delete $6800 firm. The Monster has 6400 miles on it and meticulously maintained at Coleman PowerSports in Falls Church. Excellent beginner bike due to extreme light weight & maneuverable.

I have all of the maintenance records to date. Just had oil changed a month ago. Had a new rear tire installed last year because of a nail in the original. Also had the rear brake lines flushed and new fluid installed a month ago.

I have the windshield/bikini fairing and original mirrors but they are not installed. The bike runs perfect. Only used 93 octane or higher fuel. Bike is paid for and title in hand, ready to sign over to the lucky new owner. I have all of the original frame stickers, reflectors and rear fender to install. I also still ride the bike on weekends, so the miles will go up a little.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0